The objective of the Cabify Chair is to promote the development of alternative and environmentally friendly transportation models through the study and observation of them. To this end, we are looking for Bachelor or Master students interested in:
- Data Analysis
- Agent-based simulation
- Traffic simulation and modeling
- System and agent modeling
- Software development and engineering
- Machine learning
The Chair's projects offer a unique possibility to work directly on real industry problems in a publication-oriented academic environment.
real industry problems in an academic environment oriented towards scientific publication.
publication-oriented academic environment.
The conditions are as follows:
- Estimated start: November 15, 2021.
- Remuneration: 550€/month
- Dedication: 20h/week
- Duration: 4 months, extendable
- Motivation to participate in the scholarship
- Summary of experience in related projects
- Themes of interest
- Curriculum vitae
- Academic record